Tuesday, July 26, 2011

hello, stranger.

I know, I know. I've someone managed to take an extended blogging break. It was unplanned. And it doesn't necessarily represent any great shift in my life, or emotional struggle, or anything of the sort. First, I was uninspired. Then, I didn't want to mess with taking & uploading photos. Then, I was busy.

The busy part is the biggest issue for me at the moment. Maybe it's the fact that Elise is now down to one post-lunch nap, instead of two naps...? At any rate, it's all I can do most days to manage quiet time, laundry, and possibly an exercise routine. (On the subject of laundry: the good news is, I've finally found a routine which helps me to actually get laundry folded and put away the day I've washed it. The bad new is, this takes up potentially valuable writing time.) That, in addition to the near-constant succession of snacks which I feel obligated to make in order to feed "the masses," ...and, truth be told, pregnant little me. I like my goodies too, you know.

So here's what I can say at the moment: I miss blogging. I'm not exactly sure how I'll manage to do more of it at this point in my life, but I'll do my best. Fair enough?

Cool.