Saturday, March 27, 2010
10 things I love about my boy: Kyle
1) The fact that he is so quick to laugh.
2) That he will run to get a drink of milk, in the middle of a wrestling session, because he believes it will give him a burst of super strength. Milk is to Kyle what spinach is to Popeye.
3) His great passion for reading. Because of this passion, he can read words like "responsible," "advance," and "innovate" from signs and t-shirts, with no problem.
4) How easily he shares with others.
5) The way he is utterly smitten with his new sister. I'm talking smitten.
6) How he runs to Elise when she cries and, as if it's his beloved duty, leans down and sings "Rock-A-Bye Baby" into her ear. And yes, she does stop crying.
7) His strong sense of justice.
8) That he has finally accepted that if he sits still, his fingernails will be clipped ever-so-much more quickly.
9) The fact that his very favorite place to be is next to Elise.
10) The expression on his face when he says "Thanks, Mom."