Friday, June 14, 2013

sweet 16


 It's been 16 years since we said "I do."  Actually it was "I will," and there's a funny story behind that - but I'll spare you.  Let's just say there was no hesitating on that day.  We loved each other and we were ready to pledge our lives to one another.

This man has been such a blessing to me!  I am honored to be his wife.  Over and over he extends me grace, and he is so considerate and respectful.  He's turned out to be an amazing father (but I knew that he would be) and an even better husband, partner, lover, leader and friend.

I've loved my life these past 16 years, and I pray we'll have many, many more years together.  I have my heart set on growing old with this guy.


Happy Anniversary, Dearest.  I love you more today than I ever have before.  And given our history, that's saying something!

1 comment:

Mama said...

Happy Anniversary! Jeff is an answer to our prayers of many years, and you both are such a blessing.