Wednesday, November 26, 2008

thankful me

It's a good thing to give thanks to the Lord! Today I am especially thankful for:

~the fact that Kyle spent the last two nights entirely in his bedroom
~Ben's willingness to try new foods
~carob peanut clusters
~TiVo
~running water
~Jeff's job
~the gift of growing up in a family that loves the Lord
~the warm, wonderful, welcoming family I married into
~the fact that both my parents and my husband's parents are still together and in love
~our family's health
~my amazing, smart, fun, tender-hearted husband Jeff, who is so good at loving me
~having three wonderful, lively boys
~Benjamin's eagerness to help
~Kyle's joyful spirit
~Owen's eternal patience
~the knowledge that my "lost" baby Riley is safe in Jesus' arms
~God's incomprehensible love for me
~knowing that even when the future is uncertain, I know Who holds it

1 comment:

Searching for God in the everyday said...

You have such a sweet heart. Thank you for sharing and reminding us what we really need to remember.