Monday, September 21, 2009

"Not me!" Monday


Welcome to another edition of "Not me" Monday, the fun and cathartic blog carnival created by the one and only MckMama. Hop on over to her blog, My Charming Kids, for gorgeous photos and a refreshingly honest take on life. Oh yeah, and more "Not me" Monday confessions.

For reasons which I will disclose soon, you ought not to expect a "Not me" post from me for the next few weeks. Unless I'm feeling really motivated, that is.

I absolutely do not look forward to my birthday each and every year, and I certainly would never dream of blogging about it Because my dear bloggy readers do not need to know anything about my birthday...I mean, why would they?

Speaking of my birthday, I definitely did not go shopping not once, not twice, but three times during that 24-hour period. I care nothing for shopping, particularly without children, and I certainly never feel the burn of birthday money in my pocket...

Jeff and I totally didn't visit the lot (house!) twice this weekend. We're so not excited that the upstairs is assembled - and it wasn't at all thrilling to walk around in the bedrooms, laundry room, and common area up there.

When Jeff was gone for a meeting Sunday evening, and the boys were installed in their beds, I absolutely didn't settle down on the couch with a small bowl of ice cream to watch the Emmy's. Because, I mean, I had already had my "one sweet a day" at lunchtime, and besides, I care nothing for awards shows...they're for sure not a guilty pleasure of mine...

...And I am clearly not gearing up to blog about something that's a big deal for Jeff and I. But if I were, I would totally not leave my readers hanging until I manage to get around to it. Nope, not me!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Glad you had a good birthday!

Blessings,

Heidi