Wednesday, November 24, 2010

thankful me

Today I'm thankful for...

...the fact that I told my 2-year-old to go upstairs, take off his wet things, put them in the diaper pail, put on clean briefs, and he did it.

...my daughter's smile.

...the fact that I got both pie crusts for Thanksgiving dinner rolled out and into the pans just seconds before the baby woke up from her nap.

...my husband.

...the fact that my son loves books so much that he followed me through the store the other day while reading his new book.

...the safe travel we've enjoyed over the years.

...my warm, dry home.

...regular income.

...the fact that my parents, and my husband's parents, are still married to each other.

...my wonderful family.

...the wonderful family I married into.

...sleep.

...the sacrifice that Jesus made, and the knowledge that He who began a good work in me will be faithful to complete it.

No comments: