Monday, September 28, 2009

if they could see me now

Greetings from somewhere on the Pacific Ocean!


Jeff and I are having a wonderful time, and I thought I'd sent you a few select photos (in lieu of a postcard of something) from our trip so far.

No, I didn't get a pedicure, or even paint my toenails before setting out on this trip. Yes, I am regretting it.

In happier news, this is a photo of my steak dinner from last night. Grilled flat iron steak, macaroni and cheese, creamed peas and vichy carrots. Yum.

The service staff on this ship is amazing. I can't remember the last time a man pulled out my chair for me. And the waiter shook out the napkin and placed it on my lap, for crying out loud.

Towel animals every night! So fun....

Until next time,




5 comments:

tlc said...

OOOOOOOOOOO - Thank you so much for sharing! It looks and sounds delightful. I prayed for you today, btw!

Mama said...

It's so much fun seeing your pictures. I'm glad you guys are able to take this trip. You deserve it.

Deb said...

looks great! Are we doing this for the Isom reunion in the future? :-)

Megan said...

I'm jealous!

I've missed your comments, and I realized I hadn't sent you an invite after I went private. If you want one, email me at meganrbg@ gmail.

Have a great time!!

Erin said...

I hope you are having a fabulous time and I look forward to hearing more about it!