Monday, December 28, 2009

"Not me!" Monday


Here we go again! Please check out MckMama's My Charming Kids blog for more great "Not me!" posts.

I absolutely didn't make a batch of peanut brittle last week, only to finish most of it off single-handedly. No way. I am nothing but moderate when it comes to sweets, especially while pregnant.

And I certainly couldn't care less that Jeff and I get to go to the "the house is all done, let's just look it over and make sure it's perfect" walk-through this coming Tuesday. 'Cause I'm not invested in this puppy at all.

Speaking of the house, I definitely didn't drive the boys by there after church, simply because a friend told me that the front door is (finally) painted. Especially when I knew I would be going by the next day for my weekly milk & eggs run. That would be silly: a waste of time and gas. I certainly wouldn't do such a thing on account of a door.

I'm not super excited about the new book my women's Bible study group is going to begin; I mean, Beth Moore studies are tremendously boring and lackluster. I was not both thrilled to receive my book today, and wondering how I am going to keep up with the homework when the baby arrives. (Yet I know it'll be totally worth it!)

And in the last few weeks, I have definitely not found myself at times forgetting the tiny little detail that in just a little over a month, I'll be having a baby. Nope, not me! That would be a little strange, considering my girth and all. My mind is certainly not a bit cluttered with all the events of the past weeks, and the fact of how much must be accomplished in the next 2-4 weeks doesn't make it hard for me to imagine life after Moving, at all...


1 comment:

edi swarno said...

nice blog, nice news...