Thursday, May 5, 2011

Quotes from Kyle


1) Kyle, at the dinner table: "Mom, who are you pretending to be? Are you pretending to be Queen Amidala?"

Me: "Why...yes. I am pretending to be Queen Amidala. How did you guess?"

Kyle: "It was your hair."


2) Kyle, running into the room where I am sitting, " Mom, I did it! I made the science experiment work! I am a genius!"


3) Kyle, in the public restroom with one of those green, water-saving toilets "Mom, do I flush it up, or down? I peed and pooped..."


4) Kyle: "Mom, I think I finally decided what I want to be when I grow up. I want to be an Egyp- ... an Egypto-.."

Me: "An Egyptologist?"

Kyle: "Yes! An Egyptologist."


5) Kyle: "I hope I don't fall into a snake pit when I'm an Egyptologist...."

2 comments:

Deb said...

He's so cute! Scott should totally show him pictures of his trip to Egypt etc. Not quite Indiana Jones... but he does take monkey's with him for some fun photo ops! :-)

Brigetta said...

you will be so glad you wrote these things down! Thanks for doing it, these were great :o)