Tuesday, July 30, 2013

20 weeks


Today I am 20 weeks along in my pregnancy!  Which, of course, is not truly halfway for me - on account of the fact that my babies are always, always "late."

In terms of my pregnancy, I am feeling great.  No aches and pains, almost zero heartburn (this is huge for me!).  I'm feeling the baby flutter and twirl more and more these past few weeks, which is always delightful.  In fact, s/he is bopping around right now, as I type.  What a miracle new life is!  I am so happy to be carrying another precious soul.

So here we are...20 weeks.  In a few short months I will be holding this child in my arms.  I'm already dreaming about that day - and so is my family.  We love this tiny person dearly!

1 comment:

Mama said...

You look great! Glad you're doing so well. Looking forward to meeting this new precious grandchild.