Friday, July 10, 2009

Bella Beach bums

I can't resist posting just a few more pictures from our beach family reunion. These are provided courtesy of Uncle Russell (and used in this blog with his permission).
Thanks, Uncle Russ!

My smiley Kyle, enjoying what turned out to be the only sunny, warm day of our vacation.

Benjamin anticipating his dinner...
Owen "making out" with the glass in the front door (a passing walker got a great deal of amusement out of this, apparently).

Me, Owen, and Jeff by the fire pit behind the house

One of our group photos. We have such a great family ~ each and every one is a blessing. And I hope no one minds that I include this shot! I just love it. Notice Owen trying to escape from Ben's grasp on the bottom step. And Kyle was a bit distracted....

7 comments:

Deb said...

Great pics!Great time! Great family! :-)

Searching for God in the everyday said...

Ditto what Deb said!

Rena said...

Fun times! The boys look so cute (and alike!) in their summer haircuts.

paige said...

Funny - i only have seen the pic of your hubby in the sidebar & i forgot he shaved his beard. Are you getting used to his new face?

paige said...

btw - you look boooful in that pic!

Mindy said...

Paige - Thanks for the compliment, you're sweet. And yes, I'm used to seeing his face a bit more au natural. But now he's talking about growing a beard again. I think he's getting tired of shaving.

Kristin said...

Fun pictures.

My husband has a full beard for the first time and I love it. I'm not sure if he loves it or is just loving not having to shave!