Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Honest Scrap Blogger Award


Many thanks to Joy of Joy in the Morning and Cory of Searching for God in the everyday for awarding me with a wonderfully lovely blogger award, "Honest Scrap."

In order to keep the award I must do the following:
  1. Say thank you the the presenter and link to her blog.
  2. Share 10 honest things about myself
  3. Present this blog award to 7 others whose blogs are worth visiting.

10 Honest Things

1) I still often crave Diet Pepsi, even a year after giving it up.
2) In 2nd grade I began getting stomachaches at school - I was so homesick for my mom.
3) I spend too many evenings in front of television.
4) I just finished lunch by eating 5 No Bake Cookies, followed by two slices of freshly baked bread.
5) I sometimes wish the bedroom which Ben and Kyle share had a lock - on the outside knob.
6) It's nearly impossible for me to keep my eyes open past 9:30 PM these days.
7) I recently discovered that I am totally intimidated by using fresh herbs. I need a recipe - tell me how much, and exactly how to use them. Instructions!
8) I am really struggling with the thought of moving twice. Not to mention the fact that we don't have a place to rent yet.
9) I've found that I have a hard time with holding grudges. Or at the very least...I forgive but make sure that I don't forget.
10) I had a really hard time coming up with 10 honest (and interesting) things!

And now for the nominees ~
Paige
Jeff
Trish
Traci
Ami
Brigetta
Deb

1 comment:

paige said...

i'll have to think about that... honestly ;)