Wednesday, January 13, 2010

come on in

Would you like a little tour? A peek? A walk-through? Here I have a few carefully selected photos of our new home, since we moved into it...

My kitchen!


Ben and Kyle at the far end of the dining room (it's not done yet, we have a few more plans for that area...but these things take time).

The master bathroom! See my lavender Wood Wick Candle(s)? They're all ready for labor time. The wicks sound like a crackling fire as the candles burn.


And now, lest I grow prideful, here is the pile o' cardboard and packing paper that takes up half my living room...

Most horrible of all (after the den, which I am definitely not posting here), our playroom. It looks like it's been hit by a tornado - and this is actually better than it looked on Friday afternoon! Can you even see the child in the photo?

9 comments:

Mama said...

What a beautiful home! It will be wonderful!

Trish said...

It's so exciting to see it being lived in! Congratulations!

Deb said...

looks great! congats!

Erin said...

Looks great! I am so glad you are in on time and gettign settled!

tlc said...

Love it!

Brigetta said...

no worries, boxes and chaos are expected 5 days after moving. Looks great!

Windthicket Fables said...

Cute blog, and cute house! I am now following. Come and stop by my blog sometime too!

Molly @ Me and Madeline said...

I love it! And now I'm all curious about these candles that crackle...I need some!

Rena said...

Your house is gorgeous!! How wonderful to finally be there.