Monday, January 4, 2010

never thought I'd say THAT

Here are a few little tidbits I never expected to hear flying out of my mouth~

1) "No. No! Absolutely no lightsabers are allowed at the dinner table."

2) "Because I want to eat my lunch, and I don't really feel like being Emperor Zurg right now."

3) "Pretend there's glue on your butt. Now sit on your chair."

4) "Owen? Why don't you go see what your brothers are doing? They've got a video on..."

5) "Butt. Glue. Chair. Now."

6) "Yes, I know you guys are playing the Buzz Lightyear movie, but I'm going to call him what I called him when he came out of my vagina, thankyouverymuch."*

(*Gee, can you tell we've been reading childbirth books lately?)

5 comments:

Wardeh @ GNOWFGLINS said...

Mindy, didn't you just write the other day that you're boring? I think not! These are hilarious. I kept laughing harder and harder...

Sarah, Nathen, Aiden, and Evan said...

Too funny, ditto to prevous comment you are far from boring!:)

Traci Katz said...

Those are quite a riot!

KRISTEE SMITH said...

I was rolling with laughter! Thank you Mindy for saying those things!

Molly said...

LOL! No, I totally missed this post! Those are HILARIOUS! And since you could technically crazy glue the seat of someones pants to a chair, I think we'll just go ahead and call it an enforceable statement. ;-)