Sunday, January 10, 2010

I am....

Totally exhausted.

Pooped.

Wiped.

Spent.

I am sore in places I haven't been sore since weeks 40 and 41 when I was carrying Owen. Last night I actually lay in bed whimpering because of ligament pain. My hips are killing me. I recently had to will myself to pivot, just so that I could walk into my new bedroom.

Moving at 36 1/2 weeks pregnant? Is a whole different animal than moving at 14 weeks.

Yet, I am supremely happy.





Because this morning? I found my maternity sweaters.

7 comments:

Trish said...

Congrats on finding your maternity sweaters! :) I'm so happy for you guys that the house is done and you're moved in now, with plenty of time to prep before baby #4 arrives. Yay!!

paige said...

mindy - i bought a bed yesterday & me & the kids hauled it into the house (a twin) & i feel like i have torn my body in half (neil's out of town). i can't even imagine how you feel after moving a whole house!
& Yay for mat sweaters! You've still got a couple of weeks to use them!

tlc said...

Yippeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Rena said...

Wow, congratulations on making it into your new home!!! And finding those sweaters! Now take a day and rest!!

Mama said...

So glad you have the comfort of your long-lost sweaters and your brand new home. Now you can get some rest, I hope, though I know there's so much to do.

Kristin said...

Ah, sweaters. So glad you found them and have a few weeks to wear them.

steve and corrine said...

Glad that you found them finally and can at least have one month to snuggle in them. :)