Tuesday, August 31, 2010

please forgive me...

...but I just couldn't help but share a few of our soccer pictures from last Saturday. I was so proud of my boys!

Benjamin is #5! He was so excited that (although I don't have a picture of it) he got to play goalie for part of the 2nd game. My boy has always had a heart for defense.

Who knows which way they're supposed to drive the ball? Kyle does!

And he scored the first goal of his game, too!




Owen and Elise did great, too. I was so blessed. Owen even successfully used a port-a-potty! Let's face it, it's hard enough to relax in those things even if you're not a mere two years old...

Thank you so much for your prayers!

3 comments:

Trish said...

I'm so impressed!! 4 kids and all of that soccer by yourself is quite an achievement!

Searcher said...

Hi. How are you?

Did you ever see a movie called Fitna? I invite you to see Beyond Fitna

I'm waiting you in my blog.

Mama said...

So glad you had a good day! And we are so proud of Ben and Kyle, Owen and Elise! Great job!