*My three wonderful boys are off having an adventure with their grandparents this week. Thus, I've decided to celebrate a few things about their absence.
10) When I clean something, it will pretty much stay clean.
9) I can ruthlessly sort through their toys, without the weeping and gnashing of teeth.
8) We'll go through way less food.
7) I'll do way less laundry.
6) Someone else will bear witness to their squabbles.
5) I get a vacation from potty-training.
4) I might actually find time to exercise!
3) "Just Us Girls"outings.
2) The chance to "play" in the kitchen.
1) Anticipation of a super-sweet reunion...because absence really does make the heart grow fonder.