Friday, November 12, 2010

she is


Guess who's 9 months old?

Elise is!
Yes, as of last weekend, our pretty little darling is a whole three-quarters of a year old. At 9 months, she is...

...army crawling. She gets around pretty good, and while her method doesn't exactly keep her belly clean, it seems to suit her.

...crazy about vegetables! She'll eat almost any vegetables, but is fairly selective about fruit. Hey, I'll take it.

...adored by her brothers. And it's totally mutual.

...so happy that people rarely believe me when I say she needs a nap.

...a master crumb-finder. This girl explores the dining room, lingering under the table in hopes of finding debris from her brothers' meals. She's often successful. If there is food on the floor, Elise will zero in on it.

...not afraid to tell her big brothers when she'd had enough.

...still not keen on spending time in the car, but it's getting better.

...sleeping a delicious 10 or 11 hours without eating at night - and then sleeping a couple of hours more before she's up for the day.

...undeniably, absolutely, super excited about the fact that her first Christmas is coming up.

Oh wait...maybe that's just me.


2 comments:

Brigetta said...

She's such a cutie!
I had to swallow hard and walk fast past the little girls section yesterday to get past the Christmas dresses, oh my. I don't know if I can remain so strong! :)

steve and corrine said...

Happy 3/4 birthday, Elise! We are excited about that first Christmas too.