1) This morning I sent my son upstairs on an errand, an errand which really didn't need to be done. Why did I do this? Because he wouldn't stop talking about a game which absolutely bores me to tears.
2) For the past year and a half I have had the most difficult time with reading books. Me, the bookworm. Me, the girl who had her nose buried in a book while her family drove through the Rocky Mountains. I hope to get my groove back...one of these days.
3) I fantasize about being there when my daughter gives birth to her first baby. In my mind, she's at home, and there's a birthing tub with a midwife nearby. My daughter is only three years old.
4) We still do Lunch in the Living Room, at least once a week. Try not to judge me, we do eat dinner all together every evening. Sometimes a mama just needs to have a meal all by herself...
5) My pupils aren't the only ones counting the days til summer vacation!