Thursday, August 7, 2008

10 things of which I am certain

1) If there is a child whispering in my house, it is not Kyle.

2) My clothes will smell like baby vomit today.

3) It's nice when the children get a bit older and can do more things for themselves.

4) No matter how often I sweep, there are always more crumbs.

5) It's not easy to wean kids off of foods with high fructose corn syrup.

6) It can be fun to do pilates while a child attempts to do pilates with me.

7) My living room is too small to do pilates while three children attempt to do pilates with me.

8) My two-year-old needs a nap.

9) No matter how often I mop, there is always more spit-up.

10) There's nothing like a 5-month-old's smile to warm your heart.

1 comment:

steve and corrine said...

Mindy, I just finished enjoying your new posts. I'll have to admit that I got a little teary-eyed and of course had to smile at the pictures. Your new diet makes me want to join in, maybe we will.

Grandma Isom