1) If there is a child whispering in my house, it is not Kyle.
2) My clothes will smell like baby vomit today.
3) It's nice when the children get a bit older and can do more things for themselves.
4) No matter how often I sweep, there are always more crumbs.
5) It's not easy to wean kids off of foods with high fructose corn syrup.
6) It can be fun to do pilates while a child attempts to do pilates with me.
7) My living room is too small to do pilates while three children attempt to do pilates with me.
8) My two-year-old needs a nap.
9) No matter how often I mop, there is always more spit-up.
10) There's nothing like a 5-month-old's smile to warm your heart.