Friday, November 7, 2008

memory lane


Kyle: Mom, remember that time when you and me and daddy and Ben and Owen went to the park, and had a picnic?

Me: Yep, I sure do.

Kyle: And remember that I needed to go poop?

Me: And Ben and Daddy had gone home for a minute, because Ben needed to go potty too? And there wasn't a bathroom at this park?

Kyle: Yeah. And I needed to go poop, so I decided to go.

Me: Yeah, and I had an empty chips bag and I told you to try to poop into the chips bag?

Kyle: Yeah. (silence) We should do that again. That was fun.

4 comments:

Searching for God in the everyday said...

Kyle seems like a funny little guy. Those conversations sure are priceless!

Brigetta said...

Ha!LOL :) That is such a cute story and definitely one for the memory books. You have the cutest boys!

Ami said...

LOL! I love this story... ahh, boys! :)

Charlie said...

Best. Conversation. Ever.