Sunday, June 21, 2009

the father of my boys

Watching Jeff father our boys has been such a delight to me. He's a wonderful daddy: fun, loving, tender, wise, strong, fun-loving, silly, and Christlike. I love being married to such a hands-on guy, who genuinely loves being with his kids.

I'm convinced that one of their happiest childhood memories will be Wrestle Time with Daddy. They all love it - Owen included!

A few months ago, Jeff began teaching the boys memory verses from the Bible. So far they've tackled John 3:16, Psalm 100, and Psalm 23. He's inspired me, and we've begun to do this during school time too...they've also learned Zephaniah 3:17, Jeremiah 29:11, and Psalm 4:8. What a blessing it is to help them hide God's word in their hearts, so young.

I am so blessed in the father of my children. Jeff, I love you. You're the greatest.

Happy Father's Day!

No comments: