Saturday, June 13, 2009

same song, 2nd verse...

...hopefully not the same as the 1st!

Once again we have a buyer for our house. Yesterday we received, and accepted, an offer. Yes, it's true! It all still seems like a dream to me. All the same, the papers have been signed. Things are in motion!

Now, of course, we have the task of finding the home we want to buy. We looked last week, and hope to go looking again in the next few days. We don't want to be hasty, but we're feeling the pressure to start the process for our new home. You know, wherever it may be.

It sounds like closing will be in mid- to late-July.

Lord-willing!

5 comments:

Brigetta said...

great news, maybe we'll be able to celebrate a completed process for the 4th!

Rissa said...

I'm SO glad for you! I've said little prayers for you here and there - I've never been through what you have, but I can imagine it's been discouraging and I pray that the Lord causes all to run smoothly from here on out!

And, I keep meaning to say that I'm SO happy for you and your pregnancy! I actually had a feeling you were pregnant before you posted your "teaser" post, and thought, "How random that I think she's pregnant (or will be soon)...why would I think that?!" And then a couple weeks later, you said you were! :) I am excited to hear about your journey through these next few months. I hope you're feeling well!

Deb said...

Great news! Congrats! :-)

Mama said...

Thank God. We are so happy and excited for you guys! We pray things work out well for you this time.

Rena said...

Congrats on the offer! I hope the whole process goes incredibly smoothly from start to finish this time!