Wednesday, July 21, 2010

why drink raw milk?

If you've ever wanted to learn more about why people choose to drink raw milk, well, then ...this is your lucky day.

Here we have a fascinating interview with Mark McAfee, the
founder of Organic Pastures Dairy near Fresno, California. It's admittedly a little long (50 minutes), but even the first 10 minutes is worthwhile. I was riveted as I listened, and found myself thanking God again and again for creating such a wonderful source of nutrition!

Milk: the original recipe.

I really encourage you to take a few minutes to find out about this amazing stuff. You won't regret it!

(don't forget to scroll down and turn off the music first)

Baby, I Like it Raw from Sickly Cat Network on Vimeo.


"Let your food be your medicine and your medicine be your food."
~Hippocrates

Indeed.

No comments: