Monday, October 13, 2008

mommy confessions

~I have so many fingernails & toenails to keep track of, it makes my head ache.

~I still cry practically every time I read "Horton Hatches the Egg" by Dr. Seuss.

~I still haven't assigned my children household chores, because then I would have to enforce them.

~Jeff & I can't seem to decide about whether or not we will try for another baby. One of us is ready to be totally done, the other isn't.

~I have a pair of toddler-sized Elmo underwear in my purse. (don't ask)

2 comments:

paige said...

*ditto
*ditto (& even more for Horton Hears a Who...)
*i have... but my guys are bigger. It's a beautiful thing to have the dishwasher empty itself!!
*Been there... still are there... it's worth agonzing about...
*nope, but here's one... my 4yo hasn't called me 'momma' all afternoon... for some reason, she's switched it to, 'hey, woman...'... hmmmm... i guess it still works...

Ami said...

LOL! Hmmm... the book that makes me cry is 'The Giving Tree,' and especially when LK gets sad about the tree giving everything to the boy. Oh, and the toddler undies in my purse are Lightning McQueen. :) Fun post!