Wednesday, June 9, 2010
10 things I love about Elise
1) The fact that, after raising three other babies, I finally have one who actually tends to enjoy tummy time.
2) How much she digs attention from her three big brothers.
3) Amazing. Nighttime. Sleep.
4) She doesn't let it bother her (yet) when she has a funky hair day.
5) The changing table is her happy place.
6) The fact that she takes after her dad's side of the family, and doesn't resemble me at all, except...
7) ... that she has my long, slender fingers.
8) She looks terrific in pink.
9) Two words: baby giggles.
10) The way one gummy grin from her can brighten even the bleakest day.