Friday, July 11, 2008

at the beach


In June we took a weekend trip to the beach. I cannot get over how much my two older boys love the beach! They had been asking for months and months, "When will we go to the beach again?" I kept putting them off, first because I was pregnant, and also because it was really cold.

But summer has finally arrived, though it is still cool at the coast. Jeff and I decided to make a family trip to celebrate our 11th wedding anniversary. We invited Jeff's parents to join us too, and it was a great time. A little cold and windy for actual beach time, though we did get a day or so of that in. The boys were just as happy with the hotel pool, however, so that was good!

It was a great weekend and I am so glad we went. Our family really loved having Jeff's parents with us, too. Ben & Kyle love hanging out with them, as do we. And Jeff & I even got away for a dinner out by ourselves.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: