Thursday, February 19, 2009

seven odd and interesting things about me

I was tagged by Wardeh at Such Treasures; the goal is to share seven odd and interesting things about myself. Odd shan't be too hard, but odd and interesting? That could be a challenge...


1) It drives me absolutely batty when people misuse apostrophes.

2) I always cringe when I see possessive pronouns and contractions abused (it's/its, you're/your)...see #1.

3) I never imagined myself having sons-- now I am a mom of three boys, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

4) I am trying to give up using paper towels. There haven't been any paper towels in my house for about two weeks, and I still miss them. Hopefully I'll build up a nice rag collection soon.

5) I would love to learn to make cheese.

6) I loved to be in the cast of musicals in high school, but I never wanted a speaking role. Simply the atmosphere and being a part of it all was enough for me.

7) These days, I spend most of my recreational time in the kitchen. I think I need a t-shirt that says "I'd rather be cooking."


Okay! I tag: Joy, Deb, Brigetta, Cory, Jeanne, and Carolyn.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

shame on you for tagging me....I am not odd or interesting! haha just kidding. maybe I'll try to be creative tomorrow....too tired tonight!

Thanks for sharing 7 things about yourself! it's always fun to learn new things about you.

Rena said...

I totally agree about the apostrophe usage. It seems its (ha ha) getting worse and worse!
About making cheese--have you read Animal, Vegetable, Miracle? The author describes learning how and I think there's recipe for making mozeralla. A really great book.
Great post.

Mindy said...

No, I've never heard of that book. I'll have to check it out!