Wednesday, February 4, 2009

spring teaser

We have been enjoying really beautiful weather this week! What a gift during an Oregon winter.

Yesterday we needed to leave home for a while during a visit from a potential buyer. Eager to enjoy the lovely day to the fullest, we ventured out to a nearby park.
Owen thought the sunshine was wonderful!

He was fascinated watching his brothers swing.

An oldie but a goodie: tornado slides.

And here is one of my little monkeys, just hanging around.

We were so thankful for the nice day. And it has really whet our appetites for spring!

5 comments:

Rena said...

Oh I am so jealous. It is still so wintery here.
And we were actually in Portland last weekend, though the weather was cold and foggy then. I thought of you and wished I had time to see if you could get together. But both kids were fighting yucky colds, and like I said, time was so limited. Maybe another trip.

Mindy said...

That would be wonderful! Yes, it was really foggy last weekend. I drove through quite a bit on Saturday morning. Ick. Today it got up to 60, and was sunny again. Lovely! But I'm sure the rain will resume. I hope you see some warmer temperatures soon!

paige said...

That's funny - yesterday i took Gagey for a walk & he kept crying each time i reached for the doorknob to go back inside... i think those little ones smell spring already!!

Deb said...

I've been walking home with the girls this week after school! It's so nice to have a blue sky even if it is just 35 degrees! :-)

Anonymous said...

The boys looks so happy playing out in the sunshine. We've been having temperatures in the mid to high 30's and sunny. But when we get up to our place at over 3,000 ft., it's always colder than it was in town. Still nice though. I'm ready for spring. But it will be quite a while before the snow is gone!