Sunday, September 14, 2008

10 things I love about my little boy: Owen


10) The way he looks at me when Kyle is being loud and obnoxious. I know he's just a baby, but it feels like I've got a sympathizer.

9) He adores sweet potatoes!

8) The way he holds perfectly still, as if I'm telling him a secret, when I wipe his privates during a diaper change.

7) The fact that he loves to watch, listen to, and interact with, his big brothers.

6) That he's so mellow and low-maintenance...a wonderful quality in a third child!

5) He is incredibly patient.

4) His really cute toes.

3) How content he usually is when we're out running errands, at a soccer game, or at church, even if logically he should be a mess by then.

2) The sounds he makes when he thinks I am going to pick him up, and I don't, and he tries to get me to. He almost always convinces me that it would be a good time for a cuddle.

1) His precious, heart-warming, balm-to-my-heart giggle.

4 comments:

Rena said...

Aww, soo sweet!!
Really, he holds still for diaper changes? Changing Tobiah often is a workout for me!
And I'm jealous of the darling photo of your three boys on the sidebar. :)

Mindy said...

Well, he only holds still when I wipe down his privates. Otherwise it's all kicking and wiggles. Yesterday he had a HUGE poop and seemed determined to get it everywhere...on his hands, on his feet, you get the picture.

junglemama said...

What a sweet post. I love little boys! They are so cute!

Carolyn said...

precious -- thanks for sharing! it's a good reminder to look for the sweet things in my own boys...