Thursday, September 25, 2008

overheard

1) Kyle, singing: "The fork is mine and I am his, his banner over me is love..."

2) Kyle: "I only have two hands. So I can only carry two things at once." (he does not walk the talk, however; you should see him try to clear his place after dinner in one fell swoop)

3) Kyle, singing: "Sing hosanna, sing hosanna, sing hosanna to the king of kids!"

4) Ben: "Kyle, that's not actually a lizard. It's a flat-necked chameleon."

5) "Mom? I just explained to Kyle that this is a flat-necked chameleon."

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Kyle as he was trying to go pee so I would fill his water cup for night time: "It's not coming out. I don't think I have any pee. I think this is gonna take a little while."

Ami said...

I love when they sing praise songs! We hear "Sing Hosanna" quite often, too.