Wednesday, September 24, 2008

10 things I love about my little boy: Benjamin


10) The way he composes impromptu praise songs, even if he can never again remember how they went.

9) That he is finally deciding that trying new foods might be a good idea.

8) The way he is absolutely crazy about his baby brother.

7) That he is so excited about learning how to read.

6) How he can be so helpful, especially in the kitchen, or entertaining a fussy baby while I fix dinner.

5) That he is so easy-going and even-keel.

4) That he still loves to play with Kyle, even now that he's a big kindergartner.

3) How accomplished he felt when he learned to tie his shoelaces.

2) His sweet smile and twinkly brown eyes.

1) The fact that he still loves to love on me, and that his hugs make me feel like I want to be a better mother.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I love how you are doing this for each of your boys! It is a good inspiration for me!!