Wednesday, September 17, 2008

10 things I love about my little boy: Kyle


10) His meow-y language when he is "being a kitty."

9) The way he plays with his little rubber turtle and lizard as if they were his good friends.

8) His exuberance and the joy he takes in life.

7) Those dimples!

6) That he is always so thrilled to run and see the ice cream truck, regardless of whether or not he is getting a treat.

5) That he has such a good heart, and shares with his brothers so readily, without even being asked.

4) The way he sings a song with all that's in him, heedless of missing a few words or measures here and there.

3) The utter joy he takes in receiving mail.

2) The fact that because of him, I, as a brunette mom from a family of dark-haired people, and with a dark-haired husband, managed to have (for however long) the blonde child I've always hoped for.

1) The way he still fits so perfectly when he climbs up into my lap.

No comments: