Tuesday, April 7, 2009

10 things I love about my little boy: Kyle

1) He has great enthusiasm for just about everything he does.

2) That he absolutely adores milk.

3) He loves to spend the night at his grandma and grandpa's house, and does really well there.

4) The way he is always so pleased and surprised to see the mountain when we're out driving.

5) That no matter how much he fights with his older brother, they're still best friends.

6) He comes to his dad and I when he's afraid.

7) Even when he has a hard time going into a classroom (Sunday school, Friday school) when I have to leave, he always has a blast.

8) That he loves to sing, and does this with all his might.

9) The way he is so happy to wave his big flag during worship time at Friday school.

10) His hunger to understand more about Jesus.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

You're making me misty.

Carolyn said...

I love reading these lists....it is such a good way to remember the things we love about our boys!