Thursday, April 9, 2009

10 things I love about my little boy: Benjamin

1) He still asks to sit on my lap.

2) The way he is such a helper, especially with his baby brother. He's becoming my right-hand man!

3) The enthusiasm he's showing as he grows more comfortable with his reading.

4) That he's always been convinced that his dad and I will keep on having babies...even before I was.

5) His sweet spirit when he tells me something on the dinner table is good, even if I can tell he doesn't like it.

6) His eagerness to tell his younger brothers about the world, imparting his 6-year-old knowledge.

7) The way he prays so earnestly for baby Stellan.

8) His pragmatism.

9) His growing spirit of adventure when it comes to trying new foods.

10) The evidence that he will be a wonderful daddy someday.

3 comments:

missmariah said...

I hadn't read your blog until today. I really love how you don't rank the obvious reasons you love your child, you really see the individual you and your husband are raising. Thank you for helping me remember the little things! And you know sometimes it's really hard!!!

Jeff said...

Once again, you're making me misty. You're such a great mom to our little boys!

Searching for God in the everyday said...

He sounds like a very sweet little boy. Thanks for letting us get to know him (and all your little ones!).