Monday, December 1, 2008

"Not me!" Monday

Another Monday, another "Not me!" Monday entry, as inspired by the lovely MckMama at My Charming Kids. Here goes!

I did not just eat out at lunch for three days straight, because that would be 1) not very nutritious, and 2) not very economical. Nope, not me! Furthermore, I certainly am not becoming obsessed with Thai noodle bowls. They are not completely delicious, and I've always been a picky eater when it comes to ethnic foods, so that definitely doesn't sound like me. Not at all.

Also, I definitely did not go shopping on Black Friday, because I hate to shop and love crowds. Oh wait, it's the other way around. I love to shop and hate the crowds. So Jeff and I did not seize a rare opportunity to shop sans children, and go drop way too much money. Also, I am not almost done with my Christmas shopping. (Yay!)

I did not buy more carob peanut clusters last week, and they are so not almost gone. Nope, definitely not the case. Moderation in all things!

And lastly, I did not go six days without doing any pilates whatsoever. I love pilates (really, I do!) and avoid missing two consecutive days if at all possible. And this is definitely not the time of year to be letting myself go! So that would be highly unlikely...

3 comments:

Brigetta said...

By the way- love the look on the blog!

Searching for God in the everyday said...

So I want to know where in the world you find time to do Pilates?? =)

Mindy said...

Naptime!! I have some great DVDs. Though it sometimes works, lately, to do it when the boys are awake, too. But I prefer naptime...it's so much more quiet.