Friday, March 13, 2009

overheard

1) Kyle, while riding in the van out in the country, "Ben! The mountain is following us!!"

2) Discussing what kind of "learning laptop" they would like: "I would like a Jesus learning laptop!"

3) Kyle, going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about what they've been doing on the Indiana Jones game for the Wii.

4) Ben: "Do you know what I think, Mom? I think that Santa Claus sleeps in the daytime and is awake a night. Because, he delivers the toys at night, and stuff."

*I must point out here that we have never endorsed the whole "Santa is real" thing, and we've shared with him the truth about it all. He seems determined to talk about Santa being a real person, however.

5) A very sick Ben, on his way from the pediatrician's office to get a chest X-ray "Can't you just take me home and then go get the X-ray, Dad?"**

**"Overheard" via text message. :)

No comments: