Monday, March 30, 2009

who's who answers

Okay, so you guys are getting too good at this. I had a feeling that it would be more telling at 12 months than at 8 months or 4 months. Everyone managed to guess the boys right -- er, that is, correctly. Kudos to you!

I suppose the real prize (and by "prize," I mean the esteem and pride of having guessed correctly) goes to those who guessed correctly just who was curled up inside that belly. And so, without further ado, here are the Who's Who answers:

Top left: Owen
Top right: Kyle
Bottom left: Benjamin
Belly shot: Kyle!

Congratulations to everyone who participated, and extra congrats to Traci, Joy, and Steve and Corrine for guessing the identity of the babe in utero. That was fun, but I suspect that Who's Who needs to be laid to rest for a good long while. Thanks for playing, everyone!

2 comments:

? said...

Hope you don't mind me linking to your blog although mine has some adult content but there is always something for every reader?

Mindy said...

I don't see any problem with it, as long as I don't get "adult" comments. :)