Friday, March 27, 2009

who's who? 12 months old

Are you good with faces? Do you think you know my boys? Take this challenge to see if you can correctly guess who's who. These photos were taken of each of the boys at around 12 months of age. See if you can guess:Benjamin, Kyle, or Owen. Bonus points if you guess which babe was still baking in the belly picture. Good luck! The answers will be revealed on Monday.

p.s. I need a fourth child, so I don't have to keep finding a placeholder in the grid o' photos...

7 comments:

Deb said...

owen top left, Kyle top right, Ben bottom left, that's my guess! :-)

tlc said...

Owen - TL, Kyle - TR, Ben - BL, Kyle in utero

Searching for God in the everyday said...

Left to right:
Owen
Kyle
Ben
and my guess is Ben in the belly.

Joy said...

Owen: Top left
Kyle: Top right
Ben: Bottom left
Kyle in the belly

Great post!

Ami said...

I agree with the other commenters, but I think it's Owen in the belly. :)

steve and corrine said...

From top left to right is Owen and Kyle, with Ben on the bottom row with the belly pic being Kyle :)

Mama said...

Owen, top left; Kyle, top right; Ben bottom left; and I'll guess Owen in the belly. I don't think it's Ben because I think the picture of Ben had different colors. It's Kyle or Owen but I'll guess Owen.