Wednesday, March 4, 2009

this thing sucks

Ben: Kyle, do you know what "sucks" means?

Kyle: No.

Ben: Well, I'm not -- exactly-- sure what it means, but.... you're only supposed to have sucks with the person you're married with. And...someone in the Bible? He had sucks with-- well, he did a really bad thing....


***Note: This discussion has come about as a result of Benjamin learning about Reuben, who had intercourse with his father's concubine. So Jeff explained a little about "sucks," and this is the result. The things I get to listen to!

7 comments:

Jeff said...

Oh! My! Word!

Searching for God in the everyday said...

That is hysterical! Thanks for the laugh at the end of a long day...

Brigetta said...

oh! wow :) That took me a second...HA!

Anonymous said...

That was hilarious! Love it!

jet said...

Art Linkletter would be so proud!! Kids do say the darn-dest things.. don't they! Thanks for sharing! :-)

steve and corrine said...

ROTFL ROTFL and crying cuz we laughed so hard! Where were these boys when I needed some fresh new material for my Old Testament classes. This would have really cracked up those freshmen. Honestly I think we need a lesson on communication and enunciation as well as the birds and the bees.

Carolyn said...

LOL -- thanks for the laugh after a long day!
(We haven't had this discussion yet....but I know it will come sooner or later!)