Wednesday, March 25, 2009

good idea...bad idea

Good idea: sorting through my desk- packing, trashing, and recycling.
Bad idea: leaving it all out in a huge mess while I sit down to blog.

Good idea: cleaning out my nightstand corner in the bedroom.
Bad idea: stopping to read in journals, birth info, and greeting cards dating back to the Stone Age.

Good idea: deciding to make noodles this week.
Bad idea: forgetting until 8pm the night before that I still hadn't made the noodle dough, which required 10 minutes of kneading before it could soak all night.

Good idea: laundering Owen's diapers yesterday afternoon.
Bad idea: leaving them in the laundry dryer until 10:15pm, when I had just crawled into bed and remembered that there were no more diapers upstairs for Owen to use in the morning.

Good idea: making delicious & healthy chocolate chips with coconut oil & Rapadura.
Bad idea: using said chocolate chips while baking cookies, with the result of them melting considerably and adding to the general flattening of the cookies.

Good idea: telling Ben & Kyle that it's time to be done with the Wii for the day.
Bad idea: blowing my stack when this leads to numerous interruptions, problems, and injuries during my most inadvisable bloggy time.

1 comment:

Ami said...

LOL! Too funny! And, so glad to know that I'm not alone - packing inevitably leads to reading old journals, greeting cards, etc. :)