Monday, March 16, 2009

"Not me!" Monday

It's time for another Monday, another day of "Not me!" Monday, the cathartic carnival created by the charming mother of charming kids, MckMama. Check out her wonderful blog here.

I certainly did not have my 6-year-old son inform me that he likes "the floor upstairs better, because you can't feel the crumbs on your feet up there." Nope, absolutely not. Because as much as my dear husband slaved over installing the laminate on our ground floor, I sweep it religiously. I never let a single, solitary crumb remain on it for even a minute. Especially not when I cook.

Because I am the cleanest cook ever. You'd better believe it.

I did not just finish my second week of using the "envelope system," as per Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University. And I certainly haven't liked it. No way. That would just be sick & wrong.

I definitely did not grudgingly agree to having another Open House this weekend. Nope, not me!
I am full of stamina and have lots of extra energy for getting my house in tip-top shape. What does it matter if we've had a horrid week and are still not feeling up to par? No fear...

....And, we did not get an offer on our house last week! Nope. But if we did, the details would not be complete yet, and there would be a lot that still needed to be hashed out. But it certainly would be encouraging, huh? Hypothetically.

2 comments:

Wayne said...

t funny about the kid saying about the crumbs

great not me monday

Lauren said...

I love the cash system too. It is comforting....

Oh my gosh! Last week I did NOT have to wear flips flops while cooking breakfast because the crumbs were driving me crazy!