Saturday, May 2, 2009

10 things I love about my husband

1) His bee-yoo-ti-ful blue eyes!

2) His tender heart.

3) The way he takes his role as a father so seriously.

4) How much fun he has wrestling with the boys.

5) That he is our family's faithful bath-giver.

6) His dedication to serving the men in our church.

7) His work ethic, and the way he works to provide for our family so faithfully.

8) He is so gentle and understanding when I mess up.

9) The fact that he fell in love with the idea of birthing in the water, and at home, before it ever occurred to me.

10) The way he supports me in everything I do.

4 comments:

Samantha said...

aww, how sweet. Hey, I just realized you live in Oregon.. me too! :)

Mama said...

Definitely the perfect man for you and definitely a wonderful Dad. We thank God for him.

paige said...

Mindy - i had the most vivid dream about you guys! i was telling neil this morning & he was teasing me about my fake friends :)
i really hope you guys get all settled into your new home soon!!

Mindy said...

Paige - wow, how I'm curious! :) Fear not, I'm as real as they come. Thanks for the kind words!