Friday, May 29, 2009

me, today

I have not one, but two exciting things to share!

First of all, you can read the story of Owen's birth, over at Momma Molly. I'm doing a guest post today on her wonderful blog. Hop on over; it's chock-full of recipes, encouragement, parenting information, and great ideas!

I was honored to be asked to share Owen's birth story with her readers. It was an amazing, intense, unforgettable experience. I was so blessed to be able to labor and birth at home, and even more blessed with the fruit of my labor.

The second thing is that tonight I'm heading to cooking class! Kimi Harris at The Nourishing Gourmet is hosting a series of three cooking classes. Her site is one of my absolute favorites, and I was thrilled to find out that she lives only 20 minutes from my house. I'm so excited to meet other whole foods enthusiasts, make new friends, and see a real traditional cook in action. I'm not sure whether she has any more spots left, but if you live in the area, and are interested in attending one of the available classes, check it out! I'll be attending all three, and I can hardly wait.

It's such an exciting day!

I have more exciting news coming in the next few weeks. Until then, I guess you'll just have to wait and wonder...

2 comments:

Wardeh @ GNOWFGLINS said...

That is all so exciting!

I can't wait to hear all about the classes ~ and I'll go read your birth story right now.

Love, Wardeh

Trish said...

Exciting news, huh?? I wonder.... we REALLY need to Skype!