Monday, May 11, 2009

"Not me!" Monday

Another Monday has arrived, and with it, another installment of MckMama's "Not me!" Monday. Please check out her blog over at My Charming Kids. She's an amazing blogger.

Last week, on the first day that the sun really considered shining, I did not agree to take the boys to Imagination Station. I surely knew that there would be wild herds of children there, regardless of whether or not public school has let out for the summer. Thus, I was not utterly dismayed to find the place utterly packed. If I didn't want a crowd, I would never head to Imagination Station.

Also, I certainly didn't call them to eat our picnic lunch after only five minutes of play time. There is no way that I was anywhere near having a heart attack for fear of losing one of my children. I never panic at that particular park, even if there are a hundred thousand nooks and crannies in which to lose track of one's children.

Definitely didn't consider it noteworthy that I left, two hours later, accompanied by the same number of children with which I arrived. I never leave feeling as though I survived that park by the skin of my teeth...

I'm always on the prowl for a cute photo opportunity, so I absolutely didn't leave my camera at home not once, but twice on Saturday. I planned to take those photos all week, so there is no way I'd forget the camera. Or be too proud to take photos for my blog with my cell phone. That would be just silly!

No comments: